Ratings for Dr. Arthur J. Guest

My mom and I have been going to Dr. Guest for MANY years! He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

My mother and I have been going to Dr. Guest's office for many, many years! He and his staff are excellent, well-trained and very friendly and accommodating!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Guest has been my dentist for more than 20 years and I have found him and the service to be excellent and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I live in Florida and am in Rochester for 3mos. I had to have an emergency tooth extraction on a SUNDAY. Dr Guest did not know me, nor I, him. He drove into his Rochester office from Mendon, did the necessary paperwork, xray, and extracted my tooth. I can't say enough positive about the whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I would not reccommend taking children here. The hygenist threatens children with making mom wait in the waiting room if children don't do as asked. My daughter was having a very difficult time there and needed a lot of convincing to sit through the cleaning. The hygenist said she was all done, but then sent the dentist in. At this point, my daughter was very upset and did not want to have anything else done. She was most definitely being very difficult, however Dr. Guest screamed at her to sit back and pushed her shoulders forcefully back into her chair. My older daughter heard him yelling all the way in the waiting room. I will happily pay out of pocket to go to another dentist and will NEVER go to Dr. Guest again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

He is THE NICEST and BEST DDS EVER!!!!! You will LOVE HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011