Ratings for Dr. Leslie Flahaven

I had a very good experience with Dr. Leslie Flahaven. She had to make a new crown that was only 3 years old done by another dentist. She spent her time and her did an excellent job. She is down to earth, has a nice personality, and really knows what she is doing. I hope she stays in this area for a long time. I wouldn't even think of going to another dentist! I was seen at the Berlin NJ office.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Had plenty of dental work done. New to this dentist and can't say she is friendly at all. VERY business-like. Not sure what's happened since these 2011 reviews but very curt and right down to business. Hope her work is nicer than she is!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

She is a great dentist. Took good care of my son and me. She shoots right from the hip and tells it like it is yet she is friendly and kind. I hope that she can be my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr. flahaven is by far the most caring and professional dentist I have ever had the pleasure to see. She and her staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at ease

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Flahaven took wonderful care of my son and I in the Hammonton, NJ office. I am very happy to have found such an incredible dentist. She is warm with a good sense of humor. She makes a trip to the dentist office a real pleasure.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011