Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci

Dr. Tocci is great - as someone who doesn't enjoy going to the dentist I was very satisfied with the care/service I received. I would definitely return.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

They take care great care of our entire family. The kids like going there!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very satisfied with Dr. Tocci and his staff! They are so nice and very knowledgeable. I am even color coordinated with their front desk staff every time I come in :) I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Would not go to anyone else! Dr Tocci is extremely knowledgable and his staff is fabulous!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

The best service anywhere, start to finish. From the appointment booking to the check out, seamless. Also, Dr. Tocci's knowledge is second to none!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Tocci is a great dentist. He is caring and thoughtful with patients, staff is highly trained and compassionate. Dr Tocci invests in his practice by investing in the latest equipment and trains his people in the safe and efficient use of technology. Dr Tocci understands that most people dont like to go to the Dentist, so he makes the expereince as easy, convenient, pain-free , and healthy as possible. You can trust Dr. Tocci, my family has for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Tocci is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable dentist and his staff is friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I am dentist-phobic and feel I finally found a practice where I feel comfortable and confident that I am getting the best of care.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Tocci since he first joined his fathers practice many years ago. He has always been fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Skilled and knowledgable staff! Thorough evaluation and follow up phone calls. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

It is the best dental experience I ever had. I came into his office a mess 15 years ago and now I am in great shape.

Dr. Jeffrey W. Tocci's Credentials