Ratings for Dr. Harikrishna B. Bhatt

Everyone want and need to be heard. I was balling my eyes out after seeing Dr. Bhatt because he did not appear to want to make time to listen to the many struggles I have lived with my thyroid. I believe he spent a total of 10 minutes with me, reading off a checklist of symptoms and providing me with no validation. i have lived with crazy unexplainable symptoms from hair loss, dry eyes and mouth, very slow metabolism, to weight gain, and extremely dry skin that progresses to cellulitis when it cracks. I wanted an opportunity to express my pain and suffering, as well as my concerns with Dr. Bhatt. I wanted more knowledge and insight into what I have been dealing with for over 15 years. However, he did not seem the least bit concerned. He stated that he would contact me with test results. I never got a call. So, I called his office and when I did I still received no validation and was told that he could not treat my symptoms. I thought that he would be the miracle doctor who would be able to put me on a thyroid replacement to finally end my symptoms so that I could begin to live. But that did not happen. He basically stated that there was nothing he could do to help me. I was very disappointed in his lack of concern and will pray to find a doctor who can help me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Truly a phenomenal doctor. He understands people and their issues.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Harikrishna B. Bhatt's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI