Ratings for Dr. J. MICHAEL Tedesco

I found Dr. Tedesco to be professional, courteous, and instructive. His staff were welcoming and efficient. A very good first experience with this team.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Absolutely no bedside manner - desperately needs to stop delivering babies! Downright rude to other staff, patients, and patient's family.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I am 37 weeks pregnant and have been very sick with a bad cold for over a week now. After suffering all week, barely getting any sleep, and having almost no appetite, I called the answering service and was referred to him, as being the doctor on call. First of all, he informed me that being sick for over a week was "no emergency" and then proceeded to brush me off. He was cold, rude, and abrupt.Of course he wouldn't understand how awful it is to be sick and pregnant, and with no relief in sight. I REALLY hope he is not the doctor on call when I deliver my son. And I would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Tedesco for quite a few years now and I drive 30 miles for my appointments. I trust his judgments and have had only positive experiences there.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

my gy retired and I searched for sometime for one. So glad I found dr tedesko he was great. He diagnosed and gave me all my option answered all of my questions. Recently had surgery and he was great answered all of my familys questions and realy made me feel at ease

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I've been a nurse for 8 years. Dr Tedesco took over halfway into my induction with my daughter. He was rude, abrupt, and rough with me during his 'checks,' which he insisted on performing while I was contracting heavily on pitocin, all the while refusing to administer the pain medication ordered by the previous physician.He flooded me with five liters of IVF and a maxed out pit drip that left me short of breath with heart palpatations and massive pitting edema for weeks afterwards, even though my practice chose to induce me due to HYPERTENSION AND SWELLING. The spitting disdain with which he spoke of the other Dr. was a perfect example of his unprofessional, discourteous nature. And when he stitched up the small lac on my perineum, he didn't line up the tissue properly and the area won't heal. I've already had to contact a plastic surgeon to schedule a repair. This man does not deserve to practice medicine. He has no concept of professionalism or continuity of care. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr Tedesco is cold, clinical and frightening. I would not advice any woman to see him. While I cannot attest to his technical ability, I feel that his manerisms are detrimental to the wellness of his patients given the sensitive subject matter of his prefession.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

This is a great doctor. He is gentle and caring. He explains everything until you understand. My daughter now goes to him and she loves him. He delivered my granddaughter and patient with my daughter while she delivered. There aren't that many patient ob's out there.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Everyone in the office is super nice, and really helpful

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. J. MICHAEL Tedesco's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Kansas City