Ratings for Dr. William F. Wulsin

Went for a chronic sinus condition. Was very helpful in taking a holistic approach; get rid of infection, netty pot flushings for maintenance, diet and supplements to strengthen sinus membrane. I am very pleased to no longer have a dibilitating condition.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Wulsin helped me heal a chronic urinary tract condition with dietary changes, accupuncture, and herbal supplements. He also treated me with accupuncture to address neck and back pain. The treatments were very helpful for both conditions. I appreciated the breadth of his knowledge and his holistic and soulful approach to addressing my chronic conditions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I found Dr. Wulsin to be very knowledgeable and helpful. He eliminated my pain from an ankle injury, elbow tendinitis and stress. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Dr. Wulsin is an excellent provider. His acupunture treatments relieved my pain and restored the strength in my knee. Dale B.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Wulsin treated me for knee pain, and my result was immediate relief as well as a solid long-term plan for rehabilitation and identification of underlying causes. If you want quality, holistic care, go with him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Wulsin accupuncture have provided me immediate relief on multiple occasions.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Wulsin is very thorough, helpful and ask for my input on what I need with his treatments. He spends part of the time talking to me to find these details. This is not like a lot of doctors who want to get you in and out in a short period of time. Dr. Wulsin has a real interest in his patients and there needs.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. William F. Wulsin's Credentials

• Bastyr Univ (Grad. 1989)