Ratings for Dr. Adam T. Smith

Dr. Smith is AMAZING!!!! he delivered all three of my sons @ Henry ford wyandotte in Michigan. Found out I am pregnant with my 4 the child. And very sad Dr. Smith is across the country. He is patient kind and caring. He is excellent!!!!! Just want to say thank you Dr. Smith you made my pregnancies a little more bearable. Always a pleasure to see you at check ups.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have had Dr. Smith for my OB for a few years now and I would highly recommend him! He is a great doctor and he and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him as my doctor. I like that I rarely have to wait long for appointments and I feel like he truly listens and cares about patients and has great bedside manner. I definitely will continue to use him as my doctor and would recommend him to friends as well!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor! He is very professional, respectful, and kind. I am so glad that I found him as a doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Smith is an excellent OB! He delivered our baby girl 2 years ago and he was extremely pleasant and had a nice sense of humor. He was down-to-earth and doesn't talk down to you. He was extremely professional and the delivery was smooth. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN. He is very kind, understanding, never tries to hurry me out, great listener, informative, great sense of humor, excellent staff, etc.. I would definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Adam T. Smith's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Kennewick, WA