Ratings for Dr. Eugene W. Kitts

Dr. Kitts is truly a miracle chiropractor. I've been seeing him for years now. He takes his time on his patients, sometimes we end up talking for half an hour! He truly cares about all of his patients and he is willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable. Dr. Kitts is everything you'd look for in a chiropractor and he is the best of the best! I wish I came to see him first rather than all the other chiropractors I have visited before him on the island. His office is clean and spacious and a very convenient location for me. I'll always continue treatments and continue referring my friends and family to him, he's helped my health vastly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Kitts took my $650. He gave me false hope that he could help me solve my health issues. He rushed our visits, never gave me a diet to follow or a treatment plan. Had me try different supplements & buy it. Just told me to keep coming back to see him every week. Refused to refund my money to use to look for another doctor to help me. Very unconcerned and greedy. Shame on you dr. Kitts.

Submitted July 19, 2014

New in the island looking for someone who can help me with pain and endurance training Wow! I found a mentor he's done ironman, alcatraz,24 hr.-racewalking. I got lecture in nutrition, bloodwork, supplements this guy is amazing- he is super healthy! I understand why he is like a Dad- just his personality is down to earth. I look forward to my treatments and running more miles and less pain after 6 treatments.- Girls in the office are super nice & pretty.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Took me on with as much care and concern as if he was my own father. Very knowlegable. Very willing to discuss health issues with a perspective different from normal Americanized medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I've never gone to a Chiropractor, have been afraid. Dr Kitts has been amazing, willing to take his time, answer my questions/concerns fully. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010