Ratings for Dr. David W. Moser

Dr. Moser is an excellent doctor! My daughter was diagnosed with JRA at the age of 16. It was a very sad time for her and our family. He was informative and walked us through what we could expect. He has helped her get her JRA under control and is now stable enough to do most of the things she used to enjoy. He was patient, kind, empathetic, and most of all he helped me as much as my daughter. I was so extremely heart broken and sad about my daughter having a life long disease and I could hardly get through my days. He helped me cope and deal with this new part of our lives. I would highly recommend Dr. Moser. I absolutely trust and respect him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

We LOVE Dr. Moser!! My daughter was a timid 4.5 year old when he diagnosed her with JRA. They hit it off from the start. He is very compassionate, knowledgable, and personable. We drive two hours, (one way), to see him, even though we are 45 minutes from Texas Children's in Houston. We have gotten a second opinions, but my daughter and I choose Dr. Moser!! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MOSER!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Wonderful doctor! My daughter has JRA. We are seen within minutes of arrival. Very thorough, knowledgable and personable! Arthritis is a TOUGH disease for a child to have so you might not like to hear everything that the doctor has to say or do but Dr. Moser is the doctor that you want to have if your child is suffering from this disease! He will do everything he can to get your child into remission! Would highly recommend Dr. Moser!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Moser is a straight forward and knowledgeable individual. Straightforward and easy to engage. Strong answers to tough questions. His demeanor is refreshing in a environment where some doctors only tell you what you want to hear. My daughter feels very comfortable with him and his bed side manner is thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Thorough, professional, great with kids and to-the-point.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

So GRATEFUL for Dr. Moser! He has always been engaging, gracious and attentive to my teenage son during our visits. Recently, my son had to have fluid removed from his knee, and Dr. Moser was awesome! His approach was to honor the patient and provide a soothing, nurturing environment for this procedure. My 16 year-old was impressed that the experience was comparable to an easy blood draw...and he left Dr. Moser's office smiling. Seriously. Compared to other doctors who have had to perform this same procedure, Dr. Moser was outstanding. I can't say enough good things. As a mother of a teen with juvenile arthritis, I know I'm blessed to have a physician care so much about my child's health and overall well-being. Thank you, and God Bless.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

HORRIBLE!!! Dr. Moser is a waste of time and money. He told me that my kid has a high ANA (already knew that) and her severe fatigue, anemia, kidney problems, etc. aren't related. I brought in more information from our old doctor (who I loved) and the nurse refused to give it to him. We exchanged words about it, and she started lying that she already talked to him when it was obvious that she didn't. He refused to do more testing because he was afraid the insurance company would be upset. This guy shouldn't be practicing medicine. We really need another pediatric rheumatologist in town. This guy is a joke.

Submitted May 27, 2015

My child has been a patient of Dr. Moser for nearly a year and we are very happy with the care she has received. Her disease is somewhat rare, but Dr. Moser diagnosed her quickly and started treatment as soon as possible. I appreciate how thorough he is, how he continually researches, and how he answers all of our questions. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014