Ratings for Dr. Sayed M. Aamir

Excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I found Dr. Aamir and his staff to be very caring, professional and took as much time as needed with me. They explained everything in detail and even advised me regarding some other health issues. I look forward to future visits and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Being someone that has been consistently in and out of doctors offices for the last 20 years, I can confidently say that Dr. Amir is by far one of the most caring doctors I've met. I've been going to him for the last 3 years and never once did I feel lack of care. He addresses all of my concerns, goes above and beyond to prevent potential concerns. I've seen specialists in couple of different states but I've never come across anyone that genuinely cares about my well being as Dr. Amir. I would and have recommended him to my friends and everyone is equally satisfied. I just wish my family can be treated by him, but they live out of state.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

when we rate a doctor, we have to rate the whole experience in their office. While I found this man to be far above average. he has got some of the poorest staff I have run into. I had to leave because they kept getting paperwork scrambled and tangled.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

He is not a doctor that actually cares for his patients nor does he do what is best for them. I quit going to him quite a while back because I felt he wasn't listening to me or my concerns and was just trying to get me out of the door as quick as he could. I didn't trust his decisions nor did I trust how he was taking care of my thyroid disorder. Definitely would not recommend him as an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Horrible exp front desk is rude and useless doctor refuses to listen

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Love this doctor. He LISTENS!!! He actually called me himself on a weekend to check on me.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I left several messages on answering machine trying to change appt. They never returned my calls. Two weeks later I called and actually had someone answer. Dr. Amir is gone, no details. I'm having my records transferred to my primary care Dr. until I find a reliable Thyroid doc.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I can't get the office to answer the phone. I have called 6 times and only get the answering machine. We have left 2 messages. Hello! Anybody home?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

The staff is not helpful and has many issues.. they do not know what its like to work in a doctors office,,They do not return calls or their message machine is full... Dr A. needs to have more competent help.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013