Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Fornalczyk

Dr. Fornalczyk's office is such a friendly place to come to have dental work done by an extremely competent dentist and staff! I am in my 70's and never had such a meticulous dentistry - believe me I had a lot done. Anyone who has a fear should call this office. They really do a thorough job and are gentle too. I feel like I'm in very competent hands here. RIchard Beckman

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Bob for at least 25 years! He has always been gentle and non-judgemental about my dental habits (I eat lots of sweets!).I would love to see him write a book about all the worldly advice or funny stories he has relayed to me through the years .....Dr. Bob and his girls take the pain out of going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I called to have my daughter checked with the 'blue light' to make sure there were no cancerous cells with an ongoing problem. Not only did they get me in right away, and keep the 'blue light' fee to a minimum, but they called me back within 24 hours...on a Sunday! WOW! I was SO impressed! They're great!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr. Robert Fornalczyk. My son and I have been seeing Dr. Bob for years. He and his team are always friendly, professional and do a wonderful job no matter if it is general dentistry, root canals or lumineers. Dr. Bob has taken me immediately on several instances of emergencies.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

It is such a pleasure to go to a dentist appt without fear, trepidation, and a strong confidence that you are in good hands.He is virtually painless even during difficult procedures, he is kind and patient and my smile has never looked better. I strongly endorse his work and follow-up.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

DR Robert (Bob) Fornalczyk is a dentist that keeps me smiling with quality work. He’s the best. While living in numerous states in the U.S. and several foreign countries I was treated by many dentists. DR Bob is the only one that has given me positive results each and every time for over ten years. Fillings, crowns, ten Lumineers, periodontal treatment, and a root canal all done by DR Bob kept my face smiling. DR Bob not only has done outstanding dental work, but displays a friendly mannerism with interesting conversation on almost any topic. This same friendly mannerism is also exhibited by all members of his staff. DR Bob’s office is the only dental office I look forward to visiting each time. I always leave satisfied with a smile. I highly recommend DR Bob; he stands behind his work. DR Robert (Bob) Fornalczyk’s professionalism and integrity are of the highest caliber. Victor Buckowsky Major, US Army (ret)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I have a dental phobia and the Dr and staff were great, they made me very comfortable. I was able to be put to sleep for my appointment and woke up with my teeth fixed! Would recommend him to anyone he is very gentle!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013