Dr. Christopher A. Park

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Park

Dr. Park is the 'Back Whisperer'. I am so very pleased with my results of the Smart Lipo procedures done on my back and abdominal areas. I highly recommend he and his staff, as the care after the procedure was so very personal.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. park and his staff are amazing! Dr. Park listened to my concerns and was very informative.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

If your reading through reviews trying to decide on which doctor you would like to get a breast augmentation from look no further! Dr. Park did such an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I am extremely satisfied with my results. I honestly could not be more happy. Literally in love with the perfection of my surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting to cosmetic surgery. You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Wonderful. Made me comfortable about a personal procedure [mastoplexy]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I have had large breasts since my first child was born and never considered a breast reduction until I went for my mammogram at 66 years old. I realized how difficult and constricting it had become just to be active with my grandchildren and decided to get some information. I had two doctors recommend Dr. Parks and finally made an appointment to see him. I went to an outpatient facility the 2nd of January ...went home the same day at about 1:00. I did not take any pain medication after I was released and followed his instructions. I did have a drain but that was removed at my first visit after the procedure. I was back at work in a week and continued to follow his directions for any activities. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I am active, have more energy and feel confident about my appearance...I actually slumped forward to hide what I thought was unattractive ...now I stand straight with my arms by my side! For the first time I look forward to the summer...I will wear a bathing suit that I am not falling out of and believe me I am a lot cooler without my heavy enlarged breasts hanging. Dr. Parks listened to me and guided me in this process.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Park is one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with. Very compassionate and a great bedside manner. Never once did I feel embarrassed or nervous around him. Very caring and never seemed rushed or in a hurry. Same for the staff. Ive been very satisfied and happy with results. I hope to not have to have surgery again, but if I do he will be my first choice.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

The experience from start to finish has been excellent. Not only has Dr. Park delivered beyond my expectations but his staff is kind and attentive. I will most definitely use their services again and I will readily refer my friends to Dr. Park.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Great Doctor! Genuinely cares about his patients. I didn't feel like a number or feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Christopher A. Park's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med