Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Schlessel

Dr schlessel has been my doctor for several years now and I feel lucky to have him in my cornor.he is extremely knowledgeable always looking towards the goal of helping me to be more productive and feel better,he is a partner in my healthcare he doesn't just doctor up and tune me out his staff is always professional and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Knows his stuff about gout like no other doctor that I've ever met. Accused me of missing a regularly scheduled appointment. Very next time in he did the same thing again. The third time I did miss so I've never gone back again because I know what the conversation would be.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Schlessel's for 3 years. He gave me remicade for my rheumatoid arthritis and I feel fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I have been with this doctor for quite a while and as far as I am concern he has made no research to help me. I am going to so one else.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Schlessel is wonderful ! He listens and has a wonderful caring demeanor. I feel so fortunate to have found him. His nurse is quick and both are responsive to my calls and needs.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2006

Dr. Kevin D. Schlessel's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1986)

Providence