Ratings for Dr. Delfino M. Crescenzo

DOCTOR CRESCENZO SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR. HE PROMISES A PATIENT THAT THEY WILL GET BETTER AND LIES.. HE STOPPED MY LOVED ONES CHEMO TREATMENTS AND DID NOT GIVE ANY OTHER TREATMENT AND HE GOT WORSE WITH HIS CANCER AND PASSED AWAY. THIS DOCTOR SHOULD WORK AS A GARBAGE MAN AND PICK UP GARBAGE CAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS. PLEASE NO ONE GO SEE HIM. HE IS HORRIBLE.....

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Crescenzo is nothing but a doctor that promises a patient that they are going to make it with this terrible disease he treats them would hope and Faith and the windup is he drops the bomb on them this happened to my sister she had stage 3 cancer lung cancer he told her to her face that she was going to be okay he also promised her I will not make anything happen to you he's nothing but a liar 5 months later with no treatments no radiation my sister passed on the 22nd of this month my opinion with this doctor is the scum-of-the-earth he's nothing but a liar I hope one day all the promises he made to all these patients of his he gets his and I hope it's worldwide that they find out that she is nothing but the Devil in Disguise I am disgusted of what my sister had to go through now she is no longer with us and he should suffer for it God don't like ugly and he is definitely ugly

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

He had no knowledge he was not there for my sister . He told my sister she was going to be fine she die 5 months after diagnosis . He did not treat had cancer aggressively enough where she should I had radiation first he started with chemo then he stopped the chemo 2 to 3 times for stupid reasons She asked him 100 times about she could Not breath and he kept telling her it was her COPD When all the time it was the cancer he never bothered to read the reports and check it out She entered the Long Island Jewish on August 17 of this year she walked in and it was all downhill from there never checked on her when it became too late then he wanted to give her radiation my sister passed on September 22 and 815 in the morning so please if anyone is going to think to go to this doctor don't it will be your death sentence like my sister who trusted him with her life he let her down

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have been the doctor's patient for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and when it is important he speaks to his patient's at length. The office has been through a difficult time because of hurricane Sandy. It is been completely remodeled and there is entirely new staff and more of them. He only uses a PA to a limited extent because she prefers seeing most of the patient's himself. As a result of this at times there can be a delay in being seen by the doctor. He is also treated other members of my family for a number of years prior to my becoming his patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Honestly I am becoming more and more disappointed every visit! First he fires his PA who was the only one my mother felt comfortable seeing and then the medical assistants that were doing visits effectively and efficiently leave one after the other! the entire demeanor and mood of the office went from friendly and warm to cold and uninviting ! And Don't even get me started on the phone etiquette ! Wait times are ridiculous and they don't seem all to thrilled to help!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Definitely in agreement with the comment below! You can hear how he talks to his girls and it is horrible! He is a good doctor yes, when he decides to take time and speak with you it is worth it. But this is not gurantee each visit. As for the infusion rooms I have only been upstairs so I can't speak for the downstairs one and my last visit I waited 30minites before being called in and the room was practically empty. No apology or explanation as to why I waited so long. He's lucky his office is so convenient and most of the staff are really sweet girls.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Yes, very knowledgeable doctor, but rude and self centered at times. Been a patient for a few years now, he does have medical assistants running around to please him, he does need a nurse in the infusion rooms, a bit scary to know that a non trained person is taking care of a cancer patient, do your research before deciding to start any treatment here.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

After reading a few of the negative reviews the only conclusion that I can come to is that Dr.Crescenzo didn't take more time with these patients than they felt they were entitled to. I have been a patient of Dr,Crescenzo's for over a year and I have never found him to be either rude or inclined to give a patient short shrift.He spends as much time with his patients as is necessary and ,speaking from personal experience,his manner is both professional and reassuring. As for his office manager,she has been most helpful in procuring the drugs needed to treat my type of cancer.Attitudes? I think not. By the way,I am in remission thanks to Dr. Crescenzo.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He is a rude man. Doesn't seem to appreciate us as a patient or appreciate any of the staff he has running around that office to please him. I honestly feel bad for those young girls. Running up and down day looking extremely stressed out. They are overall a nice staff witht a few exceptions. I also didn't appreciate having a medical assistant who is relatively new give me false information about infusion procedures. Made me very uneasy, won't ever be coming back here AGAIN also why is this called his office when every patient I talked to in my hour waiting in that nauseating waiting room said they only see the physician assistant and never see him?

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

God Complex. Arrogant and self centered. He will tell you about his life story, his kids and younger girl friend, but he will not listen to the patient. He doesn't read his charts he doesn't know what' s going on. I will never see him again. His staff is disappointing. Has changed throughout the years, not the staff that I was used to, he has Medical Assistants doing the job of a nurse, so sorry for them. And not to mention his office manager. She was rude and did not help me with my billing issue. I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Delfino M. Crescenzo's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Howard Beach, NY