Ratings for Dr. James E. Lee

Shady, unprofessional, awful. They told me last him I was there that I had to have a drug test just to get my ADHD meds. I've never had to do this before. And then I got a bill for over $700 because it's an out of network provider.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Are you looking for help? Psychiatry can help u. Everyone needs someone to listen!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been to see Dr. James Lee several times. He does listen and he is very thorough. I was under the impression that he was a therapist when I originally started seeing him, but he quickly told me what his position is and how he would be handling my situations and issues. At that point in time, I could have decided to go elsewhere, but I chose to stick with him because I felt confident that he knew what he was doing. So far, my medicine that he has prescribed has leveled me out and things are really starting to open up for me. I am very pleased with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

He is arrogant but I can handle that. What I can't handle is him having no clue what he did on my last visit. If you are going to be my doctor, I expect you to know the changed you made on my last visit, I shouldn't have to remind you...just sayin

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

tight lipped, won't listen... Thinks he's God, very disrespectful, argumentative, unempathetic

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. James E. Lee's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rock Hill, SC