Ratings for Dr. Minh Chau Nguyen

She yelled at me and openly admitted that she is frustrated with me because I "play doctor" (for bringing my own notes and asking about a test that she previously ordered but ultimately was not done and asking her to repeat tests that came out abnormal) and question her opinion as a doctor. She was highly offensive in her tone, attitude and bedside manner. No compassion, no regard for the patient's suffering, just for her own grandiosity. Aggressive, unprofessional, incompetent, she exhibits signs of grandiose delusions (judging by the way she talks about herself about being “so knowledgeable about Lupus” that some medical association wants her on their board) and views others with such disdain or as inferior (judging by the way she dismissed me in my attempt to be proactive about my health and the diagnosis made by a previous doctor -- which btw, she admitted to knowing from med school and with whom most likely will work starting Dec 2013 when she is moving to Kaiser Permanente).

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Minh Chau Nguyen's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med