Ratings for Dr. Angila M. Jaeggli

I recently saw Dr. Jaeggli for a few minor health complaints that have been bothering me. I am 39 and have never really established a regular Primary care relationship. I chose her based on a friends recommendation. I am glad I did based on a physical exam and minimal lab test's (as I am uninsured) we found the cause of my fatigue and I am feeling significantly better. My guess is that if I adhered fully to Dr. Jaeggli's recommendations I would feel 100%. However as I am only human and am "slacking' on a few of them I need to take responsibility for my choices. I will continue to see her as my PCP as she is knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

My husband went in with a concern about high blood pressure. $1800 worth of tests were run. He was unaware of the cost. We now have a $400 bill which is our responsibility after insurance and he has no new care plan for high blood pressure. In fact, he left Dr. Jaeggli's office with a diagnosis of gluten intolerance. We went to another naturopath who reviewed the case and could not find reason for the tests. She checked my husband's blood pressure and found it to be a bit high, but not worrisome. Her plan was to check him again in a month and gave him deep breathing exercises he can do to handle work stress. He's felt absolutely fine since. He also is not gluten intolerant. We have found that we go to Dr. Jaeggli's office with one concern, and leave with tests scheduled and extra supplements purchased which we find we don't need. Needless to say, we found out the hard way that some doctors are out to make a buck more than help people.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011