Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Brinkerhoff

Dr Brinkerhoff is knowledgeable and efficient at handling the volume of patients that utilize his services. He seemed to be a bit short on conversation initially when I was first seen by him, but as I have gotten to know him over the years, I have come to appreciate his style. He knows what he is doing and he works hard at taking care of his patients. He was able to diagnose my eye condition which had gone undiagnosed by several doctors as it is tough to diagnose in just one appointment. Thanks to Dr Brinkerhoff's diligence, the condition was caught in time to preserve my vision hopefully into old age!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Brinkerhoff has a sarcastic sense of humor, which I personally relate to. I did have to wait for a while past my appointment time but it wasn't out of line. My appointment was late in the day and I understand other patients arriving late creates this domino effect. He is thorough and explains what the tests are and what they are for.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is very thorough but as far as his customer service skills he absolutely sucks. I waited for 20 minutes while he took in another patient on my scheduled time and then when he finally took me in he didn't even apologize for keeping me waiting. Once in the chair he would ask me questions about which lenses were better and then would rudely say " it isn't that hard". He is the rudest, ignorant, and the most inconsiderate provider I have ever dealt with and to say the least I will not be returning to his office. If your looking for an eye doctor that actually cares about his patients and doesn't treat them like a number or an idiot then he is definitely not the one.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He is SUPERB! No questions asked he is the only OD qualified with experience in Alaska.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Dennis R. Brinkerhoff's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)