Ratings for Dr. Randal A. Bourjaily

Bad experience with billing. Do not recommend for a friend.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Great dentist and great staff! Been coming to Dr. B for many years and couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Today was my first visit with Dr. Bourjaily. He and his staff were wonderful! I am a nervous wreck when I have to go to the Dentist. He and his assistant Tammy made me very comfortable. They talked me through everything and were very understanding when I told them of my fear. I will definitely be going back there. I had a very positive experience. He repaired 2 fillings one behind my front tooth and a minor one to the tooth next to it.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

This office is the best!! I have been going there for many, many years. I highly recommend them to everyone. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and I don't wait more than 5 minutes when I arrive. Dr. Bourjaily and Shannon (my hygienist) are both very gentle and great at what they do. Make an appointment and I guarantee that you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011