Dr. Joshua H. Mandelberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua H. Mandelberg

Dr Mandelburg is a fantastic doctor, he diagnosed our daughter with autism and the level of care, consideration, knowledge and attention to detail that he showed during the process was exceptional, we are so grateful to have his help and ongoing support with our daughter. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

We are forever grateful for Dr. Mandelberg's care of our son! He has worked with our son since he was 9 months old and now he is four. He is extremely thorough from various evaluations to interviewing current teachers and interventionists and listening to the concerns of the parents and grandparents. Additionally, he is very organized in putting together his assessment and recommendations for continued care. We have seen great improvement in our son's development and will continue to see Dr. Mandelberg to track it. It's also extremely helpful that his assistant is kind, caring and thoughtful. Truly a gem of a team!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

No parent would ever want to hear that their child has a disorder, specially one that does not have a cure. Dr. Mandelberg is the beacon of hope that each family needs. His diagnosis is based on an extensive and thorough assessment that is not rushed and as if you are getting something from a drive-through window. Instead it is well organized and put together. It is build around the child's strength while at the same time pointing a complete list of how to focus on all areas of opportunity so the child would start receiving the appropriate help and therapy that is required and beneficial. Dr. Mandelberg not only looks at the issue as a dedicated and caring physician but also puts himself as the parent and care giver of the child by trying to plan the best care possible for the child while protecting and preserving the child's innocence. You hear cliche that there are angels on earth among us, and I am sure it is true and Dr. Mandelberg is one of them.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Mandelberg is thorough and thoughtful. He takes the time and care to really get to know your child. He goes above and beyond as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Mandelberg has been a great help - we would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Mandelberg has been amazing to work with!!! He is compassionate and insightful. He instantly made friends with our son:-) We are happy to have him on our team!!! Just a lovely person!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Mandelberg has been a great doctor for my son. He has been so helpful in our journey since my son was diagnosed with autism. He always replies to my questions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Josh is truly a Godsend. Realizing you have a child with special needs is a very emotional, uncertain and scary time but Dr. Josh’s kindness, intelligence, knowledge, and attentiveness helped calm our feasr. Instead of giving our son a basic assessment and blanket diagnosis he took the time to interview our son’s speech therapist, occupational therapist, behavioral therapist and teachers. He also assessed and visited our son at school. He got to the underlying issue of our son’s delay and presented a thorough report with excellent resources to get our son up to speed. Dr. Josh is extremely well known well respected in the community so he was also able to get our son spots in various programs that are nearly impossible to get in. He is an excellent resource with impeccable bedside manner who always makes himself available to his patients. I really can’t say enough positive things about him. I work in the medical field so I visit many Physicians day in and day out and Dr. Josh is by far the BEST.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

We are extremely happy with Dr Mandelberg's office and his team. They are all very knowledgeable, extremely nice and accommodating. Dr Josh diagned my son with ASD when he was 2yrs and 4 months, he is very insightful and knowledgeable, calls me back within a day if I have any urgent questions and responds to all my emails in a timely manner. I feel like I have a great advocate for my child's needs and, in a situation where it is difficult to get a great advice, I trust Dr Mandelberg’s recommendation on any subject related to my son’s condition. I have already recommended him to anybody who might benefit from his services. We are extremely happy with everything, if he was working with insurance we probably be even more happy but otherwise his entire team is wonderful and we feel very lucky to have the opportunity to be in his care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Josh is the best. My daughter is adopted. I was her fourth placement. She came with very little background information. Sorting through to diagnose her strengths, weaknesses and special problem areas has been like unwrapping a very tightly sealed, multiple-layered present. Dr. Mandelberg has been incredibly insightful and patient as we have all gone on this journey together. Most recently, she has become the best version of herself that I could have imagined. Unlikely that she will achieve "complete angel status" anytime soon. But she's happy, more confident, get in trouble less - and has a better understanding of her world and her challenges. Kate, in fact and by necessity, has several excellent doctors and therapists. But Dr. Josh is the one that was able to weave all the various components and diagnosis together to assemble a "whole kid" strategy. The results are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Joshua H. Mandelberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company