Ratings for Dr. David C. Yang

Yang tried to do filling, deep cleaning (without my permission)and RTC all within the same hr. RTC was done without microscope and antibiotics. He stuff anesthesia all over the place and I cried out in pain. Yang used his cigarette lighter to heat his tool and burn my upper lip and I cried out! RTC was poorly done with over-extended filling beyond the root into the tissue, causing two infectious abscesses, swollen face and headache. After my compliant, he ever filed the claim with insurance. As a result of his malpractice, I have to go through extraction for the upper canine and bone graft (due to infection) and can only have liquid food for a month. Not even sure after all the time, energy, cost caused by this negligent dentist, whether implant will be successful. Waiting for the court ruling. Yang is a filthy liar who is only good at ripping patients off.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014