Ratings for Dr. Nichole M. Churchman

Dr. Churchman was AMAZING. Listened to me. Laughed with me. Best of all? She understood my diagnosis and was willing to treat me as an individual. After two years of trying to find a great doctor, I was amazed that I took so long to find her. There is often a bit of wait to see her, but it's worth it. She doesn't rush you and will take as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a retired RN and a patient. I recommend this doctor to my friends and family, She is very thorough, compassionate and actually listens to me. Ironically I knew all along what my diagnosis was but the local MDs either did not believe me or were unfamiliar with my condition. I have been ridiculed and humiliated and left to suffer by more doctors in this area than I can list here. Thanks to Dr. Churchman listening to me and believing my symptoms are not imaginary i was given a meaningful referral I have finally been diagnosed with a rare genetic syndrome. After ten years of going to doctors desperate for relief, i found Dr Churchman. I am so glad that she is here in our area. Usually I have to travel to Shreveport, Baton Rouge or Houston to see a competent doctor. We are truly lucky to have her, a real doctor, in our rural community.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

The best doctor in the Parish! I'm military and switched to standard in order to have her as my Family Practitioner;) she listens to you. She addresses your concerns with in depth knowledge and respect! I absolutely love her!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Great doctor, difficult to get in and see her without an appointment. So, if you have an emergency type problem you might need to go see someone else or emergency.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Churchman treats everyone the same - respectfully, friendly, normal as apple pie. Her office is comprised of friends who grew up together, mainly. They are a family. And, they treat you like family. I have not had a better doctor and office staff ever. Go to this doctor. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Breath of Fresh Air. Caring, Attentive and Knowledgable. Takes the time to listen and makes me feel comfortable discussing medical needs. Hope to have her for my Doctor for a long time~

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

She was knowledgable enough to choose her as my doctor. Kind caring and informative, fresh.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Nichole M. Churchman's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Illinois