Ratings for Dr. Penny S. Glickman

Dr. Glickman is compassionate, listens to her patient and explains treatment, a rare find. The office is busy but the staff has always been friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Glickman for a couple of years and have found her to be very knowledgeable. She is compassionate and understanding and I never feel like just a number. Although other posts claim her staff are not the best, this has not been my experience, sometimes you get what you give!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Penny Glickman was the worst Doctor I ever had seen. NON CARING NON INTERESTED I am in the medical field and would NEVER give her name to anyone,

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Amazing Dr. All comprehensive in this field. Professional staff but yet friendly & personal

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Glickman is pretty good, but the staff is awful. They rarely pick up the phone. I had a question on medication, talked the the nurse, who said she's call be right back. I'm still waiting.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I like Dr Glickman, wait time is way to long. Staff has been very nice and Dr Glickman knows her stuff. Only complaint wait time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr, Glickman was recommended to me as well. She is very knowledgeable, and one of the best doctors I have been to. Now on the other hand, her staff sucks. They have horrible attitudes, they do not listen to you and when you talk to them you are obviously taking up their time and they are very annoyed by it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Glickman was highly recommended to me. After waiting an hour and ten minutes to see the Doctor, the MA knocked on the door for her to sign some papers. I had brought pages of recently drawn blood work, and the Doctor hadn't even looked at them. I had to let her know,I had that test done, and she responded, "oh yes, I see that now." I was not impressed, felt like I was in an assembly line, office staff seemed annoyed when I asked questions. Not the type of treatment I look for in an office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

She is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very smart, good listening skills and a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Glickman has taken care of me for more than 10 years. She is compassionate and very knowledgeable. She makes sure you know what your health problem is, how you got there and what to do to correct it. She has exellent dietitionists to help you. She has treated 3 of my family members with great care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Penny S. Glickman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)