Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Nikpourfard

Dr. Nik tries to be helpful but his staff needs some working out. They messed up the billing process and didn't even apologise until Dr. Nik did. He can work on most things, but don't expect the best service here, specially from his staff..

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Staff knowledgeable and friendly, I was greeted upon arrival. Dr Nik explained each step of the the procedure, he was very patient and gentle. I did not experience any pain or complication afterwards.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Best dentist I have ever seen, hands down. He and his staff are very personable and polite. the office is extremely clean and I never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. As a nice little perk, I can even watch tv while getting work done. The first time I visited him after seeing the same dentist over ten years, he told me my filings were improperly filled and did a great job refilling them. He is meticulous yet graciously gentle. I never leave the office with bloody, sore gums for days after my appointment like I did for years before seeing Dr. Nik. Great guy.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Nik is the best dentist we have ever used. His rates are also great--he doesn't overcharge, and he doesn't add a whole bunch of extra charges like the last one we went to. He's honest, they are all super nice. They worked with us and we paid far less than our previous dentist. I wish we had started going to him far sooner, we would have had excellent care without the bill run up of our previous dentist. I highly recommend this doctor and office.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

He is one the best and nicest Dentist/Doctor around.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

he is very nice but his staff specially his wife does not know anything about billing, they are hungry for money and charged me more than ever sometimes double. i dont recommond him to anyone, he trys to get money from insurance as much as he can. my filling also didnt go well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr Nikporfard is very gentle and always talks though and explains what he is doing. office is very clean and staff is very polite. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011