Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Kim

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff are amazing! My mom had reconstruction from caber with him and referred me. After meeting with other surgeons prior to him, I knew he was the right doctor! I had a tummy tuck. Although I am still in the healing phase, I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

One of the BEST doctors in all of Orange County!! He will spend a lot of time with you and will make sure you are totally informed about the surgery or procedure you plan to have. There is no hidden agenda with this doctor and he will tell you straight up if you don't need surgery. Saddens me to see a negative review and Dr. Kim listed as a car salesman. So FAR from the truth! The writer of that comment must have been having a bad day and was overwhelmed with his daughters injury. In fact Dr. Kim is great with children. His bedside manner is that of the best. You will not be disappointed in the care you receive from Dr. Kim or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I am so saddened to read the previous response, because I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for 3 years and he is a man of extreme integrity and GREAT skill. I can only hope this person has mistakenly put the wrong name or was so upset over her daughter's accident that she has limited recall. This man completely restored my body after multiple surgeries and I have referred several friends and close relatives to his office. A fine man and a phenomenal physician...truly.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

My Daughter was in an accident while on vacation. She was seen by Dr. Kim in the emergency room at CHOC. He scared her talking about cutting her head open to fix the damage, when that could not even be known and telling us she would 100% have to have surgery that night. After the assessment by the Nurosurgeon who told us she was stable and said the best thing for her and the family was to go back home and deal with any surgery locally. The Nurosergeon even help to set us up with local doctors. Dr. Kim, even know we had received this advise just kept trying to sell us (like a car salesman) on having surgery that night with him. He did not at all listen to our families needs and just kept trying to close the sale. I would suggest you find a Doctor that has your best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Daniel B. Kim's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1993)