Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Goyette

Same experience as another patient. Dr. Guyette was rude and disrespectful. I've gone through 2 rounds of antibiotics and I'm still not feeling well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have been to her several times and every time she is rude and unprofessional. She is condescending and a very poor listener.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

She did not listen to what I told her my symptoms were and was rude. (urgency, frequency, nausea, vomiting, chills, fever, bilateral flank pain and tenderness) Originally treated me for Bladder Infection and coded for Pyelonephritis. Need to call back 2 hrs. later to report temp of 103.8 and she says oh, you didn't have a temp here - I guess I better treat you for a Kidney Infection then. All my symptoms pointed to Kidney and I even told her I knew it was a Kidney Infection. My co-pay was $70.00 for the Rx and because she didn't do her job I needed a stronger one and had to have a 2nd one filled @ another $70. She was very unprofessional. The next day I ended up in the hospital for 4 days and a wk later for 2 days. Acute pyelonephritis, dehydration and renal insufficiency. I also told her I have had severe health issues and know my body. Chg was $255. Medicare pd $9.55, adj 149.77 leaving me with a bal of 95.68. Very frustrated and angry.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Anne M. Goyette's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)