Ratings for Dr. Gregory H. Corsan

Dr.Corsan is an excellent doctor and wonderful human being. His primary goal is to help his patients and see them happy. He eliminates unnecessary procedures, his diagnosis is very appropriate and he keeps things as natural as possible. We feel really blessed to have met him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Dr corsan is very attentive to his patients,and an overall very good doctor.he help me achieve a goal that i never thought was possible.Thank you very much Doc.God bless you.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Corsan! I was an extremely difficult case as it took years until I finally got pregnant this spring. During that time, through many difficult early losses, Dr. Corsan remained empathetic and never lost hope. He would often personally call me when there were difficult circumstances that occurred and he never made me feel that I was just another patient. When I finally had my second ultrasound, he had tears in his eyes when he told me that everything looked good. Right now, I am 16 weeks pregnant and I have Dr. Corsun and his entire amazing staff (all of them are excellent--Erika is just the best!) for that. Rest assured, you will be in good hands with this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

My husband and I felt very comfortable from our first meeting with Dr. Corsan. He was very thorough with treatment options and walked us through the entire process. His optimism and patience really put our worries at ease. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and the coaches were always available to answer any questions I had. The patient portal allowed us to be connected through the entire experience and Dr. Corsan would respond to any questions I had through the portal in a timely manor. We are super excited with our results and would highly recommend Dr. Corsan and his team to anyone trying to get pregnant!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I’m so happy to find this doctor. I was absolutely petrified having to see a new doctor but he sat down with me and explained everything, didn’t zip through the consultation took time and was genuinely very kind. I am so grateful for the kindness of everyone in the office I would highly recommend this practice and this doctor to anyone looking!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. Corsan is personable and treats you as a patient, not a number. He’s gives you all the facts and takes the time to explain all the patient’s options.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Corsan was great. He and his staff were extremely kind and helpful. My husband and I felt much more at ease when leaving our appointment. You can tell from just one visit that he really cares about his patients and takes the time to fully understand their story.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

He was wonderful and extremely helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

My first initial visit was so pleasant. Everyone was so kind.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Great Doctor who really cares about his patients and makes everything easy!.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Gregory H. Corsan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Corsan is board-certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology as well as in Reproductive Endocrinology-Infertility.

• English
  • Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1983)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • Egg freezing
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis
  • Uterine polyps
  • Uterine fibroids
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids
  • Ectopic pregnancy