Ratings for Dr. Richard F. Corlin

Dr. Richard Corlin is a terrific physician. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. He listens and is generally concerned about helping the patient get well. I had bleeding ulcers many years ago and first was see by him in the ER at St. John's Hospital. At that time he treated me until I was well. Unfortunately I have an ulcer again. I'm really happy he is still practicing medicine and I know I'll get better. Dr. Corlin is quite accomplished and clearly is still working because he is devoted to his profession. M. A. R.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

After several visits to "Dr." Corlin for sever and chronic diarrhea the man never once asked me about my diet, he never asked me anything about myself at all to attempt to discover the root problem. Instead, "Dr." Corlin would just order me invasive tests and procedures one after another. After six visits to "Dr." Corlin I had had a blood test, stool test, urinalysis, ultra sound, and a colonoscopy (I was 22 years old at the time). The day of my colonoscopy the man does not even take a moment to explain the procedure to me, he does not even say hello, how are you, his exact words to me were " Roll over." I never went back to him. After 2,000 dollars worth of tests 6 months of chronic diarrhea another doctor discovered I had developed a protein allergy.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

doesnt return calls, doesnt diagnose, waste of time and money, find someone else before its too late

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

after a year of treatment for colin infection trip to ER revealed a long term colin blockage requiring partial colin removel. According to trearing Dr, a few more months would have required total colin removal!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Richard F. Corlin's Credentials

• Italian

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1965)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal