Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Sams

OUTSTANDING, PROFESSIONAL.POLITE AND CONCERN FOR PATIENTS. TREATS PATIENTS AS INDIVIDUALS NOT NUMBERS

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I deal with Dr. Sams as a nurse and he is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever dealt with. He is rude and acts like a petulant child when you ask him to do something he doesn't feel like doing at the moment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Sams treated my elderly mother (almost 90) at Manor Care in Camp Hill when she was recovering from a kidney operation she had in Holy Spirit Hospital. He is an extremely professional physician. Dr. Sams was very polite to me and gave me status reports as to what medications he had prescribed for my mother. He also verbally walked me though how I could take my mother home with an assisted living support system. My mother now lives home, has a support staff and physical therapy. Even though her dementia will never improve through the guidance of Dr. Sams she is living out her old age in comfort. I give Dr. Sams high marks because he really cared about my mother and even told me I could call his private cell in off hours. Sometimes physicians have so much work on their plate they may seem noncaring but with Dr. Sams I did not have that experience.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I dealt with Dr. Sams as I am a nurse. When I called him after hours he would be short. If my staff called him he was rude and would swear on the phone. In person he was great. On the phone he needed to beo reminded that MD does not mean GOD.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr. Michael L. Sams's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1976)