Ratings for Dr. Vincenzo Sinatra

Dr. Sinatra is very professional and attentive. He genuinely cares about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Sinatra is by far the most genuine and caring Physician I have ever met. His approach to addressing the cause rather than just the symptom is so refreshing. He was referred to me by a friend and interestingly enough I have come to find I know so many people that he has helped with many different issues and always in a holistic approach!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

After years of taking prescription anxiety medications, Dr. Sinatra has me perception free through diet, accupuncture, and supplements and feeling better than ever! Supportive, caring, and always available when you need him. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone for any reason! The adjustments are gentle and have made my spine stronger and stronger, without the quick jerking of my neck.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Sinatra thru another MD. I have been treated by Dr. Sinatra for 1 month now & have had tremendous success. When I first visited Dr Sinatra I was in great pain (lower back & weakness in right leg)could hardly walk. My back pain is almost all gone, my leg is getting stronger with every visit. Dr. Sinatra is very caring, professional & I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I happened upon Dr. Sinatra through a recommendation and I am so happy I found him. Through his acupuncture and chiropractic treatments, as well as his holistic diet/supplement recommendations, the lower back issues in my life have gone from a painful nightmare to minor and manageable. He and his staff are very flexible, which as a busy mom, I truly appreciate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I've been dealing with a pain in the mid-section of my chest for 9 months. I saw 7 different type doctors, orthopedic, thoracic, gastro with multiple CT-Scans, X-Rays and MRIs. All came back with negative results. All scans/xrays found nothing wrong. After 2 visits with Dr. Sinatra, I was already feeling better and after 4 visits, the pain is 90% gone. His techniques and treatments are painless and have worked for me and I will continue working with him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Sinatra is an extremely knowledgeable acupuncturist, chiropractor, and homeopath!! I can't believe I ever relied upon standard treatments. When I first began seeing him (3) years ago, I was in compete agony and was actually immobilized for a week and a half. I am on my feet all day, I find myself to be somewhat of a gym rat, and am always striving to do more in and out I the gym. Now, I have my weekly appointment for maintenance and psychological stress relief. I feel like a new man and can honestly say that because of his dedication I service I am bigger, stronger and have a more positive outlook. My wife has also begun seein him and she's made great progress as well!! My suggestion to new comers is to have an open mind, you'll be better for it!! Trust me!! He's always willing to listen and show support and guidance. I don't jut see him as my doctor but as a great friend!! Thank you Dr. Sinatra!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr Sintra has a passion for treating as well as teaching the whole person. His realistic and compassionate nature help you to be the healthiest you can possible be. Living with Multiple Sclerosis can be daunting but he has opened up my path ways and provided me with more balance then I've had for many years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Sinatra for over 10 years. He's a great person who is calm and listens to his patients needs. The Acupunture and ChiropratIc treatments has helped our overall health. We highly recommend Dr SInatra as he has a tremendous amount of knowledge and is a true professional in his field.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I started going to Dr. Sinatra a couple of months ago because we were trying to conceive. I am happy to say I am now pregnant and truly believe acupuncture helped. Not only is he a great doctor but he is someone who truly cares about your well being. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Vincenzo Sinatra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing since 1980. Providing safe, gentle, effective care in a professional manner. Treating a diverse group of patients suffering from musculoskeletal issues like neck or low back pain, to adult onset diabetes and heart disease

• Spanish

• Tri-State College of Acupuncture, NYC (Grad. 1996)
  • Brandeis University (Grad. 1972)
  • Logan University (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas