Dr. Timothy C. Thometz

Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Thometz

Dr. Thometz is the best dentist I have used. I have been with him since he took over the practice some 20+ years ago. I travel over 40 miles to see him, but wouldn't think of going to any other dentist. I trust Dr. Tim completely. Kind, caring and very good at his job. Never had any problem with his treatment and care. The best.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have never had a dentist that took my fears and situation into a part of my treatment plan. He and his staff are very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

What a great dentist. I was terrrified of Dentists until I found Dr. Thometz. I have nothing but praise for his patience and ability to do a great job.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Fast work and always accommadting. The friendliness of the Dr, and the the staff makes it hard not to love them.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr. Thometz since he started practicing. He has always done a great job for all of us. His girls in the office couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Tim - his work is excellent and he certainly knows how to improve a smile.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013