Ratings for Dr. Lali Reddy

Dr lali reddy was my obgyn on my first pregnancy and she was great. She was kind and knowledgeable . I love how she does ultrasounds on every visit. The doctor I went to before I transferred to Dr Reddy only used the Doppler so every visit was boring. I'm glad I switched to Dr Reddy. She's the best and so is her staff. I reccommended my cousin to her. Now that I'm pregnant again , I will be going back to her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

My sister in law recommended Dr Reddy to me after her two boys. We both absolutely love her! I'm honestly a little shocked to read these bad reviews, as I've had the exact opposite experience in my 7 months seeing her. She's always been very happy and helpful with any questions and the staff have always been very welcoming. I love the one a month ultrasounds! If I had another baby, I would definitely see her again

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

i went to doctor reddy for a couple of weeks until she got my pee mixed up with somebody else and told me i had chlamydia. so before taking the antibiotics my boyfriend got tested the same day as she told me he came out clean so i decided to go get tested at planned parenthood test came out clean so the next day i made a appointment with another OB and still the test came out clean! i did not like this doctor at all. all she did for me was do an ultrasound every week and told me to get this new shot to help me not have my baby early ! the girl at the front desk are rude and not professional! Diplomate, american board of Obsterics & Gynecoiogy

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr.Reddy does not have patient's safety or interests first. I've heard her make snide and rude remarks about questions that people ask. I would not go to her unless I had no other option.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

At times during appointments I felt rushed and that the questions I needed answered were an inconvenience to her. As a new mother to be I had several questions and was told we would discuss everything when I was closer to delivering. But I had my concerns and curiosities and wanted my questions answered then and was completely shut down.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Lali Reddy's Credentials

• Armed Forces Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1980)