Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Schaefer

Although a nice guy, based on my experience this doctor did not provide the quality of medical care that may have prevented the worsening of my condition. Although I informed him several times that my medical condition was getting worse he did not offer any recommendations that at a minimum may have made me more comfortable. Due to this lack of timely intervention my condition deteriorated and I became sicker resulting in my seeking the services of another ENT and obtaining the medical management I needed. In my opinion, this doctor's practice appears to be oriented towards performing surgery, not the medical management of certain ENT related problems.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

This doctor is the best. As stated above, he is very knowledgeable and is willing to really listen to your concerns. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

chairman of the dept. Very humble, knowlegdable, and has been rated in NY magazine as the best ENT (Otolaryngologist) in the city. His resume is 24 pages (for real). I had endoscopic sinus surgery and am extremely pleased with the result. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Steven D. Schaefer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1972)