Ratings for Dr. Dara L. Shahon

Very professional office and staff. Dr. Shahon stayed very late to talk to me and my son, who was the patient. (My son was the last patient of the day.) We had been to 2 other ophthalmologists before her, but she was the one who took the time with us that we needed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Shahon. I was extremely nervous because my doctor referred me to her to rule out a serious condition. Dr. Shahon first took time to not only listen to my history but also to show concern for how I was feeling. She did a very thorough exam and luckily I did not have the problem my primary care doctor was worried about. She is a very compassionate and caring person. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Shahon was extremely friendly, did a very thorough examination, and spent time explaining everything to me. I don't remember the lst time a doctor answered all of my questions without making me feel like they wanted to run out the door while I was talking. Her office is very nice and the staff were also very friendly. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Dara L. Shahon's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1986)