Ratings for Dr. Shirley F. Simmonds

Absolutely Incredible! When I walked into this office, I immediately felt at home !! I was treated great by the wonderful staff, and Dr. Simmonds is very knowledgeable and her chair-side manner is perfect. Dr. Shirley Simmonds is one of a kind and a great dentist. She is very good at explaining what she is going to do before he does it and best of all, she is very gentle. After the doctor explains your treatment she then allows her office manager to complete treatment plans and fully educate you on the choices you have and fees involved. I highly recommend Dr. Shirley Great Office and Excellent Staff! beautifully people inside and out.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

My wife had been going to this dentist for a few years. Over the last 6 months this dentist has extracted 3 of her molars. We asked why her teeth were deteriorating and her response was "it's genetics". I knew something was off. I took my wife to another dentist and he easily determined that the ONLY problem was that she grinds her teeth in her sleep and that the extractions could have been EASILY AVOIDED with a $12 rubber mouth guard. I would not recommend this dentist to ANYONE. She is more interested in keeping you coming back to charge you more money than in actually helping you. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

HAD TO DO SEVERAL EXTRACTIONS. DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. VERY GENTLE

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011