Ratings for Dr. Lynn C. Granlund

Terrible ,very rude ,she didn't do any physical assessment at all . wouldn't recommend this MD

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I chose this Dr in spite of some poor ratings because she's a female internist. I was hoping some of the angry reviews were just due to wait times - well, it wasn't. First, it took several days to schedule because the phone line was pretty much always busy - and we had to schedule 2 weeks out. I waited 45mins past the scheduled appt time to be seen. Then, Seana (her nurse) repeatedly interrupted me - even insisted that something was standard procedure for a checkup their office does not perform during our Q&A period. Dr. Grandlund herself was nice enough during the appointment (although, for a physical, I expected something along the lines of checking eyes/ears/reflexes instead of only specifically the issues that had brought me in). She said she didn't see any obvious reason for the issues I've been having and gave me the contact information of another Dr I should consult - which was outdated. I had some x-rays performed downstairs (checking for scoliosis due to family history and chronic back pain) and was told by the x-ray folks that I should hear back within the week. It's been 3 weeks now, and in spite of multiple calls left with the front desk Dr. Granlund has not responded to me. I received 1 voicemail from Seana telling me that my x-rays were unremarkable - no breaks or fractures... great news, except that wasn't relevant to my problem, and 1 letter from Dr. Grandlund in which she wrote (quote!): "Your back xrays are fine. A little scoliosis". No indication of severity, of anything I can do for the pain, any other information AT ALL. Needless to say, I'm going to find a competent Doctor elsewhere and repeat my physical.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Lynn C. Granlund's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA