Ratings for Dr. Darya B. Maanavi

Extremely rude office staff. Was placed on hold 20 minutes then, a different receptionist got on the phone & yelled at me for at least another 20 minutes for requesting an appointment. Was lied to about which doctors are taking new patients. The website said the doctor I was trying to see accepted new patients. The receptionist kept screaming and telling me off. I was still polite and didn't deserve to be screamed at or told off.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Maanavi has been my physician for 20+ years. I now live in Fredericksburg VA but gladly make the drive every year to Fairfax to see Dr. Maanavi. She is the most compassionate and caring doctor. All women should have a doctor like Dr. Maanavi.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Darya B. Maanavi has best bed side manners and extremely helful

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I'm greatly appreciate dr. Maanavi. She is great doctor, psychologist and a beautiful women. I gave birth to my first child. I was scared and so nervous . Dr Maanavi was talking to me all the time while delivery, trying to distract me from pain, which was helping me a lot. I I'm so thankful for everything she have done.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

DR MAANAVI IS GREAT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER PHYSICIAN TOO WHICH THIS DAYS A FEW DRS WANT TO SEE MANIC DEPRSION PT BUT FOR DR MANAVI IS NO PROBLEM AND I AM THANKFUL THE GOD I HAVE DR MAANAVI

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Maanavi is the most competent physician ever. She is both knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

She's very attentive and patient and genuinely cares for her patients. She checked on me after having my daughter and her bedside manner was very calming and welcomed. She's great!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Maanavi is very attentive, polite, patient, approachable, and all around he kind of doctor you want to see about your personal health. I highly recommend her for anyone in the Fairfax area!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Manaavi is a wonderful gyn and physician. She's very knowledgeable, updated with her work and answered all my questions. She spends time and exceptional kind.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Maanavi is kind, caring, professional and goes the extra mile to make her patients comfortable and informed. I trust her with my health because I see that she truly cares about her patients. She is an exceptional doctor and I would reccommend her to all my family and friends. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Darya B. Maanavi's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1987)