You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darya B. Maanavi

Dr. Darya B. Maanavi has best bed side manners and extremely helful

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I'm greatly appreciate dr. Maanavi. She is great doctor, psychologist and a beautiful women. I gave birth to my first child. I was scared and so nervous . Dr Maanavi was talking to me all the time while delivery, trying to distract me from pain, which was helping me a lot. I I'm so thankful for everything she have done.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

DR MAANAVI IS GREAT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER PHYSICIAN TOO WHICH THIS DAYS A FEW DRS WANT TO SEE MANIC DEPRSION PT BUT FOR DR MANAVI IS NO PROBLEM AND I AM THANKFUL THE GOD I HAVE DR MAANAVI

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

She's very attentive and patient and genuinely cares for her patients. She checked on me after having my daughter and her bedside manner was very calming and welcomed. She's great!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Maanavi is very attentive, polite, patient, approachable, and all around he kind of doctor you want to see about your personal health. I highly recommend her for anyone in the Fairfax area!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Manaavi is a wonderful gyn and physician. She's very knowledgeable, updated with her work and answered all my questions. She spends time and exceptional kind.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Maanavi is kind, caring, professional and goes the extra mile to make her patients comfortable and informed. I trust her with my health because I see that she truly cares about her patients. She is an exceptional doctor and I would reccommend her to all my family and friends. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

She is amazing, she was the first gynocologist I went to when I was 18, and I am so lucky to have been able to see her. She helped me through my "sensitive" years, she is compassionate and honest. GREAT Doctor. I can't wait for her to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Maanavi is the best -- she has become my friend as well as my Dr. I am so confident in her that although I moved to Canada, I still come back to Virginia to have my GYN appointments with her. She remembers all my history and I highly recommend her for her skill and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Darya B. Maanavi's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1987)

MAMSI

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Darya B. Maanavi has best bed side manners and extremely helful"

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm greatly appreciate dr. Maanavi. She is great doctor, psychologist and a beautiful women. I gave birth to my first child. I was scared and so nervous . Dr..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR MAANAVI IS GREAT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER PHYSICIAN TOO WHICH THIS DAYS A FEW DRS WANT TO SEE MANIC DEPRSION PT BUT FOR DR MANAVI IS NO PROBLEM AND I AM THANKFUL ..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maanavi is the most competent physician ever. She is both knowledgeable and compassionate."

September 18, 2014