Ratings for Dr. Carl G. Weber

I was shocked at how this "PROFESSIONAL" treated my mother, many times his way of talking down to her and belittling her for her condition made me question her loyalty to him. She would be greeted by a receptionist that literally had her hand out right away for CO_PAY, then we would sit in the waiting room for up to an hour after the appointment time just to be seen, Then once back in the exam room my moms blood pressure would go up from waiting for DR WEBBER to cut her down on her latest lab results. His wife was truly no better when she would fill in for him, A diva in a lab coat, so rude and short with people around. I was thankful to hear that he went out of business. My small town has an older population that needs understanding, not rudeness.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Very much appreciated this physician. I hope he practices for a long time to come. Very helpful and knows a lot.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Very good in all respects

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Carl G. Weber's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners