Ratings for Dr. Salvatore J. Contristano

Staff is rude and unprofessional, facility is dirty and disorganized, they do not get back to patient to give test results. They only care to get tests results when patient calls multiple times and complains. Overall, extremely unprofessiona, not caring. I would not recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Contristano and his staff are the most ignorant and rude bunch of people I ever met. Not only is Dr Contristano filthy and clueless, he performs unnecessary tests just to charge insurances more money. He is a very poor excuse for a doctor. His staff is beyond horrible. I would never go back and would never recommend Dr Contristano.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I've been going to Dr. C for about 9 yrs now. Each time he has been nothing but courteous n dead on with the treatments he provides for my family and I. I'm very satisfied with his mannerism. Thank you Dr.C for taking care of my family and I for so many years

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

honestly this is not a doctor but a joke. my 4 year who pretends to be a doctor asks more questions about your problems and listens to your responses. this man feels he is too good for you and that your just wasting his time. on top of all that the few times i went the man is always filthy with food stains on him. very uncaring and arrogant mannerism. waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Constristano is one of the worst doctors I ever had to deal with. He is very lazy, very unhelpful, arrogant and most of all RUDE. When it is time for your turn to be "checked" he checks you for about a minute for the most and then turns around and walks out of the room. He does not listen to what the patient has to say to him or bothers to talk to the patient about the condition he/she is in. He is a complete waste of time and money. The last time I tried explaining what my situation was he quickly rolled his eyes and cut me off with short answers. All he is good for is prescribing medication and disappearing when you need to have a serious conversation with him. I guess he feels like once he became a doctor, his he did not have to do his job anymore. Don't waste your time with him, all he want's is your money. NOT WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Salvatore J. Contristano's Credentials

• Filipino

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1966)