Ratings for Dr. John Peniston

In 10 years of using Dr P I have had to wait past my appointment time 2 times. He has always taken his time and I have never felt rushed. The office has seen me for problems that have suddenly appeared in a very timely manner often able to see me well before I could get there.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Peniston is NOT a doctor who is engaged with his patients. He is very acerbic and spends very little time with you. In my opinion, part of what makes a great doctor is their ability to listen and address your concerns about your health. He matter of factly writes off every issue brought to him. My opinion....keep looking.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Peniston has been a great help in both my medical health and my goal to lose weight. His encouragement and no nonsense approach helped me to stay focused and I have benefited from the results. The office staff is always helpful and great to work with.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

He is a very poor doctor. Left my father in law untreated for hernea that led to kidney failure. He treats patients family members HORRIBLE. I will be filing charges against him with the state and a malpractice suit is headed his way. He is not knowledgeable in medicine and should be a cab driver. down with Peniston

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

terrible,horrible. very judgmental. never willing to listen.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Informative. Listens. Friendly and non-judgmental. Willing to refer to specialists without trying to do more than he is equipped to do. Cannot ask for more.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Short wait, he's friendly and nice, does not rush you and is very helpful and knowledgeable. :)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

A very nice and knowledgeable doctor who, despite being rushed, listens to and answers your questions, tries to put you at ease and shows genuine concern as to how you are feeling.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. John Peniston's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal