Ratings for Dr. Marie L. Griffin

I was blessed when I found Dr. Griffin, she has been nothing but helpful and supportive in the medical journey I have taken over the last 6 or so years, I have never left her office with questions unanswered or feeling like I was just a client #, She cares about her clients and the issues they deal with on a daily basis, was the first Dr to help me get my diabetes under control and no completly off meds for it, she is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone! She has truly been a blessing to me

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This doctor MISSED my thyroid cancer- so while I thought she seemed very nice, she made a pretty major error taking a 'wait and see' attitude and focusing on things other than my symptoms and ultrasound...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Best Doctor I have been to for Diabetes. She is very knowledgeble and on top of my condition at all visits.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Griffin is amazing. I've been with her for 11 years and would never consider changing doctors. She really gets to know YOU and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I love Dr. Griffin. She is very kind and takes the time to really talk with you.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Griffin is the best doctor - very knowledgeable and kind. I wish she was a family doctor so I could go to her for everything. She is awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Beautiful lady, execellent Doctor. Will answer any question you have.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Could not ask for a better doctor! Takes time with the patient. Extremely sharp and compassionate. Quickly diagnosed a condition other doctor's missed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Outstanding - she "teaches" and asks what questions a person has before they leave. She would be a good professor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2004

Dr. Marie L. Griffin's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)