Ratings for Dr. Carl J. Connors

I have been going to Dr. Connors since 1997. He delivered both my children and helped me through two surgeries. When some issue arises, that is not even ob/gyn related, I talk to Dr. Connors about it - I trust him that much. He is kind, compassionate, and knowledgable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I was very unhappy with Dr. Connors. From the start, he made me feel very uncomfortable. Aside from the fact that we waited for the better part of two hours for him to see us, he made us feel like we were two juveniles that needed a lecture about how having unprotected sex leads to babies. My wife and I are both in our 30's, and we both have college educations. I don't usually go out of my way to give anyone a bad review, but I feel that this egotistical basket case really needed it. I would not want my wife around him and I strongly urge you to feel the same. Go once, I bet you don't go back. Best of Albuquerque? No way!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I went to Dr Connors from the time I was 16 (for normal gyno. appts) til I was 20 (for my pregnancy). I never minded him too much until my first prenatal appointment, during which he was very condescending and rude. When I told him that my pregnancy was a bit of a surprise, as my husband and I had just decided to start trying to get pregnant, he asked me if I understood how babies were made. It was as if he looked at my like a stupid tramp, when I was a married and intelligent young woman. I did not appreciate his demeanor throughout the rest of the appointment, so I immediately switched doctors after that. Additionally, he was my sister's OBGYN throughout her pregnancy, and when she got very ill postpartum, he did not even come to visit her or check on her during her long hospital stay, or even call to see how her recovery was going. What a jerk.

Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Conners was very good. I had, had a high risk pregancy before and he was detailed and listened to all my concerns and acted on them. His bedside manner was very professional and personal. I would reccomend Dr. Conners!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Carl J. Connors's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)