Ratings for Dr. Lokesh B. Ningegowda

Excellent pain management physician. Would strongly recommend .

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

His ability to find the source of pain or correct nerve to block is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

His nurse Beverly was rude, assumed I was drug seeking, and even lied in her intake notes. She abruptly left the room to get the doctor, after I showed her my rx bottles. I had a script for 20 vicodin my PCP had given me 6 months before. When she told me the doctor wouldn't prescribe any meds for me I was going to leave. That's when she ran to get the doctor, who spoke horrible english and there was definitely a language barrier. I told them how bad the pain was, that I couldn't function at work or sleep. He gave me rx for medrol dosepak which didn't help, and anti inflammatory, which hurt my stomach, then sent me to the ER where I was stripped of all my clothing & belongings & told I was at risk for suicide! He must have misunderstood something I said. I requested his notes and it was full of lies by the nurse and him saying I repeatedly threatened suicide! Total lies or misunderstanding perhaps due to his bad English. Note he no longer works at Cleveland Clinic, they sent me a letter saying so, but not why....hmmmm I wonder why??

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I would never go back to this doctor. His nursing/office staff is insensitive and rude. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I was not given any medication to deal with very severe pain. Speaks bad english and he & his nurse are uncaring people.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very knowledgeable and very effective treatment of cancer pain. This pain management is head and shoulders above several other Cleveland-area hospitals.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010