Ratings for Dr. Stella Chiunda

I am very confused as she told me to get ready for my complete physical prior to her clipping the nails on my toesies--she is out of her mind

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Chiunda was very pleasant although a bit unusual. She seemed to be in a good humor as she always smiled. Very intelligent and she informed me that she is a professor in the university. Her knowledge is pervasive and I would not question it as I do not have enough knowledge of her specialty to do so. She asked me if she could wash my feet for me after I asked is she had a whirlpool. After I said no thank you she responded do not worry I will not hurt you--you are a nice lady--I would never upset a nice lady. That was peculiar.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This Doctor is so horrible that I do not even know if it is possible to rate her on this scale without giving her more credit that she deserve. I am not sure that it is possible to rate this physician without giving her too much credit. She finds everything amusing. She laughed when I came to her and showed her and told her about my issues. She was debriding some infected skin and she cut me--when I started to bleed she laughed hysterically--I begged her to stop several times and she would not even though I told her to stop immediately. She only replied " Did the nice Doctor hurt your little "footsie." My husband said I should just drop the issue and never return to her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I am confident that I would rather have my feet cared for at a beauty school that does pedicures for either gender. The reason is that I would be seen as a customer. The technician would want me to leave feeling good; it is obvious that such intentions never enter the mind of Stella Chiunda DPM. Much like a civil servant she has nothing to lose by treating me in a horrible fashion, because working for the Cleveland Clinic she has no practice to destroy. She apparently draws salary for doing absolutely nothing. She is discourteous. Next time I hope I get a doctor with a more friendly attitude.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I allege and believe that their is support for the allegation that Dr. Chiunda is without reservation the Leona Helmsley of Podiatry. A more miserable individual has never been on earth. She is the Queen of mean. Her instruments are clearly bought in a drug store and not from a professional supply house. She hurt me because she has no regard for human dignity.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Didn't seem very knowledgeable or concerned. Sat across the room and diagnosed me. Didn't take any of my concerns seriously. Treatment she prescribed did not work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr Chiunda for a toe infection. She told me she was "puzzled" and wasn't sure how to treat it. She prescribed antibiotics as a guess without running any kind of culture. After the antibiotics didn't work she wanted me to take oral antifungals, again as a guess. I ended up going to a second podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Stella Chiunda's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Wellpoint