Ratings for Dr. Scott Noren

This doctor really cares about his patients. He too the time to advice me on the care I need to take after the exam. He called after the exam to see that I was fine and the procedure went without a hitch. Painless (nearly) and an extremely professional doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

DR. Noren was very detailed on his plan of extractions and comfort for my daughter. I was very anxious to make sure she was at ease. The girls were wonderful talking to her and he took his time with her. He personally called at nightime to check on her which was very reassuring to me. I highly recommend Dr. Noren and his staff and will be heading back in a couple weeks with no anxiety and my daughter loves them and as a 7 Year old..not fearful at all. Thank you all!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Impatient and scatter brained. Dr. Noren is not prepared for appointments which leads to many more visits to the office. If you verbalize any dissatisfaction, you will be dropped as a patient. Also, untimely and lacks compassion.

Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr.Noren did two implants in preparation for a full lower dental plate.I am 3 weeks into the procedure and he has called every other or every afternoon or evening to ask how i am doing. when I had a problem, he called the pharm. they called me 3 minutes later and told me to come get the meds right away! This is a complicated and painful procedure, but the plate does not stay in and this is necessary for long term health, as I cannot BITE or CHEW fresh fruits and vegetable. Once the implants are in my mouth and the lower plate implants to match, my mouth and bite will be stable, and I will be a happy old woman. Also, I checked out his credentials and education and he is top-notch! I will recommend him whenever I get the chance.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012