You may also like

I have been going to Dr. Coluzzi for 6 yrs and he is always very knowledgeable and compassionate. I feel like he listens to me, and I never feel that I am rushed. I am a six year breast cancer survivor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Coluzzi's approach and demeanor is knowledgeable, warm and inclusive. We have felt confident with him and his staff. He's taken the time to speak to us directly and answer questions when we call. We'd refer others to him if they had the unfortunate need.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Coluzzi made us feel involved (asked us) and not instructed (told us). We appreciated his warm demeanor, consistent treatement plan, offering to fit us in and ease our worries. We called him after hours more than once and he never seemed like we were bothering him. We would refer family/friends to him if we have the unfortunate need to.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He was very direct and compassionate in his diagnosis that my sister was dying. It seems odd--even to me--to write a glowing review when I'm mired with grief but I was grateful for his expertise and compassion in delivering news her other doctors tip-toed around.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr Coluzzi is one of the best in his field. He is very knowledgeable and treated my cancer with the latest technology available. Now in remission I see him twice a year. He and his assistants are very caring and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Coluzzi has treated me for cancer over the last 5 years. I was diagnosed with a chronic cancer but have been tested cancer free now and may be in remission. Dr. Coluzzi is a kind, caring and very knowledgeable physician who is also a wondeful communicator. I highly Recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Coluzzi has been my doctor for over five years. He was kind and patient during my cancer ordeal (and still is). I had an aggressive cancer, but after Dr. Coluzzi's chemo treatment, I was found to be cancer-free upon surgery. He is a positive, gentle, good doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Paul H. Coluzzi's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul H."

October 20, 2013