Ratings for Dr. Lana R. White-King

She is a horrible doctor for any kind of specialty care. She is currently out at Monticello Hospital and has a reputation with the staff of being non-communicative with patients (I repeatedly requested that she come in and answer some questions in regards to my daughter's treatment - she NEVER came in to see us). I would NEVER go to her for any family members care. If you have her for any kind of in-patient services, I suggest you run for the hills. It took three times for the right medication to be prescribed for my daughter. I had to be a pushy person with the staff and finally had to speak with administrators to get the proper care for my daughter. I felt that I had to stay at the hospital to make sure my daughter was getting the proper care and wouldn't leave until I knew that other doctors were on call for the night shift. Nursing and other staff at hospital are wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Lana R. White-King's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN