Ratings for Dr. Stephen T Autry

I've been going to Dr. Autry for over 20 years. He's treated my neck, my shoulders, my elbow, and my knees. Arthritis seems to be running rampant in my body, but thanks to Dr. Autry, the pain is minimal. Another thing I like about him is that he'll try everything he possibly can before recommending surgery, but if surgery is needed, he'll let you know. But, it's always your decision. He'll suggest, but he won't insist until you are ready.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

doctor autry was very helpful. I seen him for knee pain. I still see him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

I was 39 the first time I had seen him, I had been to 2 different ortho doctors for escrusiating hip pain, both said I needed a hip replacement, but I was too young to have it done. I saw Dr. Autry for the first time in late spring. He said I did indeed need a hip replacement. It was done on June 27th of 2006! It was a total success. Dr. Autry is the best. I now feel like a 39 year old instead of a 70 year old! Now I see him for ALL my ortho problems.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Stephen T Autry's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal