Ratings for Dr. Mona A. Shalaby

This was the worst doctor's visit I have ever had. The wait was unbelievable! I came in because of a sinus infection and fluid draining to my ears, in which the doctor agreed. Before she could complete my exam, she told me to go and have my blood drawn and I did. I thought that I would be seeing her again to finish up, to give me some advice and some type of prescription. However, after being there for three hours I was sent home without anything. On my way home I realized that she may have forgotten to prescribe me something, so I called to inform them but was only able to speak with the receptionist. I called back the next day and left a message on the nurse's voicemail, no one returned my call. I call back a few hours later and explained the situation to the receptionist, I was then placed on hold for about ten minutes and then the call was disconnected. I called back a couple more times and the phone was hung up on me. Here I am almost two weeks later and still nothing. I have never experienced anything like this and I wouldn't recommend a dog to go there!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have Dr.Shalaby as a doctor for almost 20years and would definitely recommend her to anyone.She is my whole family doctor,She has awesome receptionists that work for her nursing staff are like family as well. Dr.Shalaby has become like part of our family and we wouldn't trade her for anyone else!!!!!!<3

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Dr. Mona A. Shalaby's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med